1.1 Your booking shall be confirmed once the initial payment is received as per the payment policy (section 2). By making payment you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1.2 As part of the booking process you will be required to complete a booking form which you agree to complete in full, providing correct information to the best of your knowledge, including the requested medical and emergency contact information, which is requested only for your safety in case of an emergency and will not be used for any other purpose.
2.1 Once booked, the price of your activity shall be fully guaranteed by SeaOman and, except as stated herein, will not change so long as you meet the payment schedule. The price may change if additional services are requested, or to comply with any new Government mandated charges.
2.2 For payments by bank transfer, the name of the lead booking customer and the date of the activity should be used as the reference and payment should be made to:
– Account name: Oman Sail LLC
– Account No: 0323002734340016
– Bank: Bank Muscat
– Branch: MIH Branch, PO Box 134, PC112, Ruwi
– SWIFT: BMUSOMRXXXX
2.3 All bookings require 100% payment at the time of booking, except private boat charters, corporate bookings and group bookings where a 50% deposit shall be payable on booking with the balance to be paid fourteen (14) days before the activity date.
3.1 You may cancel your booking at any time. Written notification of cancellation must be received and confirmed in writing by SeaOman.
3.2 For cancellations received when 100% was paid in advance (standard payment policy):
• On more than 7 days’ cancellation notice, a full refund shall be given by SeaOman;
• For between 2 days and 7 days’ cancellation notice, a 50% refund shall be given by SeaOman; and
• In case of less than 2 days’ cancellation notice before the time of departure, no refund shall be offered or given by SeaOman.
3.3 For cancellations of private boat charters, corporate bookings, group bookings:
• On more than 14 days’ cancellation notice before the departure date, a full refund shall be given by SeaOman;
• For less than 14 days’ cancellation notice, the 50% deposit shall not be refunded, but any payments above this amount will be refunded by SeaOman; and
• In case of less than 7 days’ notice, no refund of any amount(s) shall be given by SeaOman.
3.4 No refunds shall be given for customer cancellations of bookings with a value less than OMR 20 (Omani Rials Twenty Only) (vouchers may be issued for this amount instead of a refund).
3.5 No refunds shall be given for a customer who misses the booking trip. If a customer is more than 15 minutes late on the day of departure, the boat may leave without the customer and no refund shall be available.
3.6 A customer may change the date of the booking and SeaOman will attempt to accommodate this, subject to availability. In this case a change fee may be applied as follows:
• Changes made over a week before the booking: no change administration fee
• Changes made 2 – 7 days before the booking: 10% of the value of the booking
• Changes requested with less than 2 days’ notice before the booking will not be possible to accommodate.
3.7 On certain occasions, SeaOman may be unable to deliver the activity due to circumstances outside our control; these include, but are not limited to, unfavourable weather conditions and boat failure. SeaOman will give as much notice as possible, but occasionally this may be last minute. In case of cancellation by SeaOman, SeaOman will:
• Re-schedule the booking for the first available opportunity; or
• Offer a gift voucher for the value of the trip to be used within 1 year; or
• Refund the amount paid for the booking to a designated bank account (no cash refunds are available).
3.8 General refund information:
• No cash refunds are given; all refunds will be to the customer bank account provided.
• Refunds usually take 15-20 working days to appear in the customer’s bank account.
• SeaOman can at their sole discretion waive or reduce any booking fee forfeits.
4.1 From time to time authorised parties may carry out photography and/or video recordings of events or bookings. You agree that we may use such images as promotional advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever. You further agree that the copyright of such recordings shall rest with such authorised parties, unless otherwise agreed.
5.1 No pets are allowed to participate in any activity on the water or around the SeaOman site.
5.2 All participants shall be named on the booking form, no additional people will be permitted to partake in the activity.
5.3 SeaOman staff are responsible for the safe conduct of your activity and may vary your itinerary for safety purposes. SeaOman staff at their sole discretion will decide whether the conditions are safe to use any equipment or location. All participants are required to listen to and follow all instructions from SeaOman
staff relating to safety.
6.1 SeaOman’s activities inherently involve risks of physical danger and may not be suitable for persons with certain health conditions and needs. You and each member of your party are responsible for ensuring your physical fitness to participate in the relevant activity.
6.2 SeaOman is NOT liable or responsible in any manner or to any extent for death or personal injury, or loss or damage to personal property, suffered by you or any member of your party, or any third party, nor for any losses resulting from such incidents, unless directly caused by the proven negligence of SeaOman staff as decided by the Omani courts.
6.3 SeaOman is NOT liable or responsible for death, or personal injury, or loss or damage to personal property, suffered by you, any member of your party, or any third party, nor for any losses resulting from such incidents, caused by an activity outside of the activities agreed with and / or permitted by SeaOman.
6.4 Any complaints must be submitted to SeaOman in writing.
7.1 These Terms and Conditions are subject to the laws of the Sultanate of Oman and any disputes arising hereunder which cannot be amicably settled shall be decided exclusively by the courts of Oman.